About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

10 May 2011

FallenArchangel Dinner

Happy Tuesday! Normally Tuesday is not my favorite day of the week, but since SILENCE heads to copyedits today, I can say HAPPY TUESDAY INDEED!!

And more great news! The ladies who run FallenArchangel.com, the official HUSH, HUSH fansite, are planning a special evening for fans of the HUSH, HUSH saga: A fan dinner in New York City. So cool. I really wish I could be at this event and enjoy a relaxing evening out with some of you. Unfortunately, I will not be at the event. But if you are a fan of the HUSH, HUSH saga and want to spend a fun night out with other fans, please have a look below. Even though I'm unable to make the event, I do know that representatives from Sea Lion Books, the publisher of the HUSH, HUSH graphic novel, will be at the dinner. Exciting!



When: Monday, May 23 5:00pm - 8:00pm

Location: New York City (exact place to be announced)

Hosted by: FallenArchangel

Details: Meet with other HUSH, HUSH fans for dinner, fun times, giveaways, and much more!

RSVP: Please let Jenn and Rebecca know (admin@fallenarchangel.com) if you'd like to attend, but please don't say yes unless you really can come. They'll need an accurate number to make plans :)











2 comments:

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Oh wow congrats that's so exciting I'm actually more of a Friday person ;) anyways I'm kind of dissapointed...it seems like all the exciting stuff happens to people living in the USA... Don't we canadians deserve some love!!!! Anyways I can't wait 4 silence and the graphic novel!!! Sending lots of love from Canada

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Oh wow congrats that's so exciting I'm actually more of a Friday person ;) anyways I'm kind of dissapointed...it seems like all the exciting stuff happens to people living in the USA... Don't we canadians deserve some love!!!! Anyways I can't wait 4 silence and the graphic novel!!! Sending lots of love from Canada