About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

22 May 2011

Hush, Hush Graphic Novel

Hi there -

First off, a big thanks to all of you who helped shape the final version of Patch for the HUSH, HUSH graphic novel (October '11). I am so pleased with this latest sketch - and look! Patch is wearing his trademark blue ball cap. Love, love, love.

This exclusive design was revealed on MTV.com along with a few thoughts from yours truly! You can read the entire interview here.

I can't wait to share more sketches (I've seen an early draft of Vee, and got to send the artist my thoughts on Chauncey's wardrobe), so stay tuned!

-Becca

7 comments:

lina said...

so cool perfect

Alba said...

OMG!!cannot wait to see Vee!!! don't wait too long till your next update of sketches please!!!!^^ it's torture enough with Silence so far !!

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Ummm I am just blown away...Patch looks great...he's finally got that intimidating bad boy look we were all waiting for...Watch out Nora!!! Anyways congrats to the artist...he put a lot of effort into this but it payed of and I can't wait to see Vee...but after reading your interview I was shocked to hear that some people don't like her!!! I love Vee and can't wait to see her sketch!!!!

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Oh btw I forgot to add something...I noticed patch was wearing brown...shouldn't he be dressed head 2 toe in black...well I was just wondering but still love the pic!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the final version of him! He doesn't look too old now. :)

hushhushbigestfan said...

Hmmmm, its ok, but i dont like the hat

Tiff said...

Love it!! so much better! Props for the artist. Thank you for considering our input!