About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

11 April 2012

Rock the Drop!

Hey guys!

Tomorrow, April 12, I'll be participating in Rock the Drop '12 to celebrate and support Teen Lit Day. I'll be dropping copies of my books, as well as other YA titles I love, in public locations around my hometown, Fort Collins, Colorado. It's going to be fun! Even better, it's a good excuse to introduce more readers to the amazing world of teen literature!

If you want to participate, get the full scoop at Readergirlz.

Happy Teen Lit Day!

Becca


1 comment:

Alison said...

I missed it! What YA titles that you love did you drop?