About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

29 July 2012

Love Has No FINALE Tour

Hi, all!

A tiny bit of info on my upcoming U.S. tour. First, it has a title! I don't think any of my previous tours have had official names. But I'm proud to say this October's tour will be called...

DRUMROLL...

(DON'T PEEK AT THE TITLE OF THIS POST)

The...

Love Has No FINALE tour! 

Drew Doyon, the cover model who portrays Patch, will be joining me on tour. I suppose this means I can no longer tell stories about him during my presentations. You'll miss out on the anecdotes, but you will get to talk to Drew in person. My publisher is taking into account your opinion as they decide which city Drew/Patch will visit. In the running are Provo, UT, Phoenix, AZ, Portland, OR, Houston, TX, and San Fransisco, CA. Please take a moment to cast your vote.

See you in October!

-Becca

6 comments:

ansindt said...

Go Utah!!!

ansindt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
79bypg said...

Ahhh!Houston!!!

Alison said...

Those are all so far from me :( When will the official tour dates schedule probably ready? I really hope I can make it to one of them!

Dream Stomper ;D said...

Come to Michigan!! I've been dying to meet you!!

Dream Stomper ;D said...

Come to Michigan! I would love to meet you!!