About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

16 November 2012

Home!

Hi everyone!

I'm home from the FINALE tour! Thank you for coming to see me. I had SUCH a fun time meeting you. My assistant, Jenn, is in the process of making a slideshow of tour pictures using the images you guys have sent her, but in the meantime, here are a few pictures I took on the road.

Backstage at Changing Hands (Phoenix, AZ) with Kresley Cole, Elizabeth Miles, Tonya Hurley, and Heather Brewer


Our incredible audience at Blue Willow Books in Houston, TX



With Patch and Courtney at the NYMBC event in San Fransisco, CA



My first traditional English pub lunch (parsnip soup and pigeon breast!) in Lancashire, England 



Speaking at my London signing 



With the Simon & Schuster UK team



My lovely audience in Warsaw, Poland 



Backstage, just before my Warsaw event. This is when I always start to feel nervous! 



Standing outside the Lamartine bookshop (Paris, France) window display of the HUSH, HUSH series


The Lover's Bridge (Passerelle des Arts) in Paris, France. 



Such a romantic walk. Spent an hour or so reading many of the tokens of love, but even then, hardly made my way through a fraction of them. Wondered about the stories behind the lovers, how they'd met, if they were still together, where they came from. Maybe someday I'll use the Passerelle des Arts in a book!



Since Paris was my last stop on the FINALE tour, I decided to buy Patch and Nora a "cadenas d’amour." I left them looking over the Seine River, in the City of Lovers.  Fitting, don't you think?

xoxo
Becca












No comments: